Design 1 super duper and eye catching fresh flyer or brochure in HIGH quality.






Now you can, simply purchase this gig, and I will create a unique and creative brochure for you within a day or two. That's fast! 
For all my gigs, your satisfaction is guaranteed! In each and every project I work on, I will put the best of my abilities so that you get the top-quality for only a fraction of the cost. 
·         Sizes = International Paper (A4, A3, A5, A6 | B5, B4, B3 | DL )
·         One page brochure = One side just for One gig
·         Bi-Fold Brochure = Two sided just for TWO gigs
·         Tri-Fold Brochure = Two sided just for THREE gigs
·         Additional folds can be created - Contact Me 
·         Add QR code on request for FREE

What the seller needs to start the work....... 
If you could kindly provide me with the following info to get started, that would be great!
1. A brief description of your business
2. Which industry your business is in
3. What text you want to include in the brochure
4. Any preferred colors to use or use of the logo colors.
5. A link to your website so I can do a bit of research

author
Hi, This is Aminul. Professional Book Formatter and Designer. I do work for: Book Cover Design, Kindle, CreateSpace, Lulu, IngramSpark, Flyer, Brochure, Poster, Business Card, Others Graphic Design Feel free to contact me.