I will create a unique book cover design

 


Order Now



People really do judge a book by its cover – an awesome cover hints at some awesome fiction, or non-fiction for that matter. 

People judge me by my portfolio – a beautiful collection of unique covers and fantastic reviews hints at some insanely passionate designing going on behind the scenes.

Why choose me? 

Passion – My love of reading gives me a genuine desire to learn the ins and outs of every project to fall on my desk (well technically to ‘appear’ on my computer screen), characters, plots, subplots, inspirations; anything is fair game, making your experience as personal as you want it to be! – I’ve even been known to read chapters of my clients' manuscripts (which is awesome as it gives me such a deep insight ).

What can you expect? 

  • 3D mockup
  • Top notch customer service
  • 100% Money-Back Guarantee
  • Fast Delivery service Within 12 hours
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Unlimited revision
  • Extra fast delivery 
  • Professional designs 
  • Interior Page designs

What do I need to get started?

  • Title
  • Subtitle 
  • Authors name 
  • Images you like that I can use as inspiration


author
Hi, This is Aminul. Professional Book Formatter and Designer. I do work for: Book Cover Design, Kindle, CreateSpace, Lulu, IngramSpark, Flyer, Brochure, Poster, Business Card, Others Graphic Design Feel free to contact me.