I will do book cover design, book cover, ebook cover design

 







Hi, If you are looking for someone who can create a book cover design that is guaranteed to attract huge audiences and sell thousands of copies, then you have come to the right place!

I am Mahmud. Having 3 years of experience in Eye-catchy Book cover designs, ebook covers. My key asset is my client's satisfaction and quality Work. which can't be compromised.


What will you get?

  • Attractive, UNIQUE design concepts
  • Premium stock images
  • Free Unlimited Revisions for all clients
  • Less than 1 hour response time
  • Friendly Communication
  • 3d mockups
  • Money-back guarantee
  • Free Source File
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed


How is my work process?

  • Get to know you and your book
  • I investigate the niche of your book and the potential competition
  • Creative process of ideas and creation of the cover
  • I'll give you the final files and you get your book cover ready to be published!


book cover design| Book Cover| E-book Cover design| Kindle Cover| Createspace| illustrative Book cover| Ingramspark| Jacket Cover| Kdp| Paperback| Hardcover| 3D Book Design| Amazon Expert


What are you waiting for? Go ahead and place the order!


Don't hesitate to contact me for any inquiries,I'll happily answer




author
Hi, This is Aminul. Professional Book Formatter and Designer. I do work for: Book Cover Design, Kindle, CreateSpace, Lulu, IngramSpark, Flyer, Brochure, Poster, Business Card, Others Graphic Design Feel free to contact me.