I will do create cookbook, recipe book layout design with cover design

 




Order Now



Looking for a professional Book, eBook Layout Design| Interesting Recipe | Cookbook | Meal & Diet Plan | Diet Chart | Health & Fitness | Workbook PDF layout design for digital and print.

I will expertly design your Book Cover, create an eye-catching Interior Layout design for print-ready and Convert your files for eBook.

I also offer individual services depending on your needs, check my gig Package.

 

We are expert in designing:

·         Cookbook

·         Recipe Book

·         eBooks

·         Lead Magnets

·         Workbooks

·         Planner / Journal

·         Book Layout Design

·         Book Interior Design

·         Book Cover


Our gig offers the following benefits:

·         Clean and modern design & layout

·         Stunning Cover

·         Clickable table of contents, links & CTA

·         Print-ready PDF file


Here's What We'll need:

·         Manuscript in Docx or PDF.

·         Brand guide including colors, fonts, etc.

·         Logo 


Our Deliverables

·         PDF

·         Source file (Adobe InDesign format)


Please provide us necessary text and images to use. If you have any sample designs, you can share them with me.

Note: Please communicate with me before placing an order


author
Hi, This is Aminul. Professional Book Formatter and Designer. I do work for: Book Cover Design, Kindle, CreateSpace, Lulu, IngramSpark, Flyer, Brochure, Poster, Business Card, Others Graphic Design Feel free to contact me.